In this Issue:
- Grave Markers Placed at Graves of 11 Maine lighthouse keepers
- Airlift to Cape Cod’s Monomoy Lighthouse
- Restoration at Maine’s Portland Head Light
- Problem Solving at Cape Disappointment Light in Washington State.
- New Lens at Cape St. George Light in Florida
- Lighthouse Lens Found
- The Story of Race Point Lighthouse on Cape Cod
- The Mysterious Loss of the lens from Maine’s Monhegan Island Lighthouse
- Life onboard the Nantucket Lightship LV-112 WLV-534
- The Demolition of Sambro Harbour Lighthouse
- The Rejuvenation of New Jersey’s East Point Lighthouse
- The Halcyon Days of Oregon’s Tillamook Rock Lighthouse
- The Destruction of Oregon’s Point Adams Lighthouse
- How Old Point Lobos Lighthouse Confused Mariners
- Plus, many other stories and regular columns.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the story. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Cover image of Race Point Lighthouse on Cape Cod, Massachusetts by David P. Biggy.