In this Issue:
- Big Story: Evolution of Light at Cape Cod’s Highland Lighthouse
- Carleton Island’s Iron Man Light Station – A Forgotten New York Beacon
- From Down Under to Down East
- A Terrifying Tale at Terrible Tilly
- Borden Flats Gets New Beacon
- Mark Twain Memorial Lighthouse
- My Lighthouse Story, Whitehead Light – Deanna Lynn Severs
- Michigan’s Lost Twin Lights of the St. Clair Flats Canal
- A Step Back In Time At Old Point Loma, California
- And more plus all our regular columns.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the story. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Cover photo Heceta Head Light in Yachats, Oregon by Pete Lerro.