In this Issue:
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse During World War II
- Ordeal at Wisconsin Point Lighthouse
- Terry Pepper Honored with F. Ross Hollan Award
- Terrible Tilly’s Old Man and the Sea: Robert Gerlof
- No more Hope for Hope Island
- Remembering the Flag on National Lighthouse Day
- Grave Markers Place by Chesapeake Chapter of U.S. Lighthouse Society
- Maine Lighthouse Keeper – Arthur B. Mitchell
- In Memoriam, Lost in the Line of Duty – Ole Anton Rasmussen
- Coast Guard Life at Robbins Reef Lighthouse, NY
- Charles Uriah Gardner, Surfman, Lighthouse Keeper, Beach Patrol Commander
- Chester and Ruth Reynolds Glunt, Lighthouse Lovers of the Hudson River
- A Little Light Romance, Part II
- And more plus all our regular columns.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the story. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up to the current issue by clicking here.