In this Issue:
- Big Story: The Incomplete History of Antonio Souza, Assistant Keeper at Point San Luis and Point Conception Lighthouses
- Efforts to Save McNeil Beach Lighthouse
- Living the Good Life at Point Robinson Lighthouse
- The Curious Case of John Robert Moorefield
- Life on Maine’s Mark Island Inspires Book
- Tender Mercies of the Northern Pacific Coast
- New Dungeness – Images from the Past
- Wanted: One Fog Bell
- Cape Hatteras Goes Dark
- And more plus all our regular columns.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the story. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Cover photo Brandy Pot Lighthouse by Geraldine McCue.