This is Dept 56 New England Village Edgartown Harbor Light. Located in Edgartown on Martha’s Vineyard, the Edgartown Harbor Light was the 1st of 5 lights built on the Island. The current, tower replaced the original light in 1939. Those who catch a glimpse during the holidays, enjoy a colorful feast for the eyes – the real light is white during the rest of the year. Approximately 8.5″ x 6.5″ x 5.75″. Adapter is included. Nicely boxed for easy storage off season.