In this Issue:
- Cover Story: Halfway Rock Light – The Miracle Restoration in Casco Bay
- Henrik G. Olsen – Laborer then Keeper
- Old Baldy Foundation Places 15 Memorial Grave Markers
- Lighthouses at the Panama Pacific Expo of 1915
- Lighthouse Crew Abandoned at Destruction Island
- Into the Lantern – Maine Maritime Museum
- Big Sable Light Turns 150
- Pointe Aux Barques Life Saving Station Moved
- Wallace S Hall, a Long Distinguish Carrer
- Fresnel Lens Goes back to Point Sur Light
- Plus all our regular columns.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the story. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Cover photo by Ford Reiche.