Inside the January-February 2022 edition
Many untold and forgotten stories that will not be found anywhere else, such as:
- Craighill Channel Lower Range Rear Lighthouse added to Doomsday List
- The Wyeth World of Tenants Harbor Lighthouse, Part II
- Early Flying Santa Photo Discovered
- Murder in the Sky
- The Keeper’s Wife: Elizabeth McCall’s Tragedy
- Completing Nubble’s Restoration
- Isle au Haut Lighthouse Tower Restoration Completed
- The Good-for-Nothing Lighthouse Keeper?
- Whitehead Light Station Rescues
- I Bought a Lighthouse, Sheila Consaul’s story of Owning Fairport West Breakwater Lighthouse, Ohio
- Cape Cod’s Nauset Beach Lighthouse Restored
- The Alarm Clock of Light Keeper Sidney Wilkinson
- Memorial Marker Honors Keeper Benjamin H. Lowe, Sr.
- Regular columns: From the Commodore, From the Archives, Doomsday List, Keeper’s Korner, and Photos of Interest
And . . . so much more.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.