Inside the January-February 2023 edition
Many untold and forgotten stories that will not be found anywhere else, such as:
- Gertrude Wellisch of Sand Island Lighthouse, Wisconsin
- Uncle Billy and North Carolina’s Cape Lookout Lighthouse
- Four St Simon’s Island Lighthouse Keepers honored with Grave Markers
- What Happened to the First West Coast Fog Signal Cannon?
- California’s Fort Point Lighthouse, A Photographic Journey through Time
- Homecoming, Dottie Orford comes back to California’s Point San Luis Lighthouse Station
- New London Group Gets Money for Three Lighthouses
- Port Isabel Lighthouse, Texas, Relighted after 117 Years
- William C Williams of Maine’s Boon Island Lighthouse Honored
- Wickie’s Wisdom
- Regular columns: From the Commodore, Recently Acquired Photos, From the Archives, From the Bulletin, Doomsday List, Crossword Puzzle, Lost Lighthouses, Keeper’s Korner
And . . . so much more.
Cover image is Port Isabel Lighthouse in Texas, courtesy of Dan Spinella.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.