In the July-August 2020 issue:
- Inside this issue:
- Our Big Story: The Unordinary Life of Otto M. Bufe
- Hambrooks Bar Light – Can it be saved?
- The Old Skipper Reaches Port – David P Kincaide, Jr.
- Herbert C Scott: The True Story of an Alaskan Tragedy
- Lighthouse Cartoons
- Civic and Maritime Leader, William Livingstone, Jr.
- Quarantine Flag Flown at Cape St. George Lighthouse
- Rare Lighthouse Crate Found
- Grave Marker Placed to Honor Roscoe Fletcher
- The Keeper’s Wife: Nellie Johnson Aronson
- USCG Gives up Ownership of America’s First Lighthouse
- Change of Command at the USLHS
- Book Reviews
- Plus regular columns – From the Commodore, Photos of Interest, From the Archives, Keeper’s Korner, Lighthouse Crossword Puzzle, From the Bulletin
And . . . so much more.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.