Inside the July/August 2021 edition
Many Untold and Forgotten Stories that Will Not be Found Anywhere Else, such as:
- Tip of the Top Repairs at St. Simons Island Lighthouse, Georgia
- The Long-Lost Lovell’s Range Lights
- Keepers of Nauset Beach “Three Sister” honored with Memorial Markers
- The Bigamist Lighthouse Keeper – or the tale of the Too Much Married” Lighthouse Keeper
- The Great White Fleet, All Among the Lighthouses
- Florida’s Doomsday List Reef Lights
- Good Morning America Broadcasts Live from West Quoddy Lighthouse – the Easternmost Point in the USA
- Little Gull Island, A Photographic Journey through Time
- Beavertail Lighthouse in Rhode Island Declared Excess Property
- America’s First Cast Iron Tower, Boston Harbor’s Long Island
- Lighthouse Restoration on Plum Island, Wisconsin
- Lighthouse Keeper Joshua Crosby of the USS Constitution Honored
- The Keeper’s Wife: Amanda Coleman
- Regular columns: From the Commodore, From the Archives, From the Bulletin, Doomsday List, and the Keeper’s Korner
And . . . so much more.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.