In this Issue:
- Lens Story About Tawas Point Lighthouse
- The Sinking of the Ligthship Nantucket LV 117
- The Earthquake at Point Area Lighthouse
- Life and Death at Washington State’s Doomed Smith Island Lighthouse
- The Story of Maine’s Seguin Island keeper Clarence Skolfield
- Little Cumberland Island in Danger of Collapse
- The Loss of Lighthouse Stamp Artist Howard Koslow
- Living at Maine’s Winter Harbor Lighthouse
- The Life of Raymond Joshua Deurloo
- The Story of the History Making Journey of the Columbia River Lighsthip
- Robbins Reef Lighthouse – New Exhibits
- The Deliberate Destruction of California’s Punta Gorda Light Station
- Lamplighters in the U.S. Lighthouse Service
- The Loss of Lighthouse Leader Dick Moehl
- The Career of Maine Lighthouse Keeper John W. Cameron
- Little Cumberland Island Lighthouse Added to Doomsday List
- Many other Stories and Regular Columns
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the story. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Cover image of Portland Head Light in Cape Elizabeth, Maine, by SN Maxwell Balint, USCG.