In the March-April 2020 issue:
- Inside this issue:
- Requiem for a Lighthouse – The Bergen Point Lighthouse
- John Ernest Smith, A Lighthouse Keeper for 43 Years at Great Lakes Lighthouses
- Tybee Island Restoration Work
- The Lighthouse Keeper who Wrote for a Wife
- Rare Photos of George Washington Warrington’s Life at Montauk Lighthouse in New York
- Pigeon Point Lighthouse
- Fancher Memorial Beacon Once Honored Famous Aviator
- Help Wanted: Indiana Harbor’s Lost Lighthouse History
- Rescue at Port Jefferson Harbor Breakwater
- In Memoriam – Alonzo Morong’s Injustice
- Maine’s Traveling School Teacher
- The Life and Times of Miss Fannie Juneau of Eldred Rock Lighthouse, Alaska
- Plus regular columns – From the Commodore, Photos of Interest, From the Archives, Keeper’s Korner, Lighthouse Crossword Puzzle, From the Bulletin, Wickie’s Wisdom
And . . . so much more.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.