Inside the March-April 2022 edition
Many untold and forgotten stories that will not be found anywhere else, such as:
- New Point Comfort Lighthouse in Virginia Removed from the Doomsday List
- The Not so lonely lighthouse keeper of Anacapa Island, California
- Point Vicente Light Awarded Honors – from the L.A. Times
- The Amazing Life and Times of Chauncey Sheldon of Michigan’s Pointe Aux Barques Lighthouse
- Jones Point Lighthouse, Virginia, Endangered Again
- The National Orange Show of 1926 and It’s Lighthouses
- Servicing the White Shoal Lighthouse
- Boston Light Declared Endangered
- New Jersey’s Abscecon Lighthouse Honors Volunteer
- Light Keeper, John Duffy’s Furniture Returned to Michigan Lighthouse
- Letters from a Lighthouse: The Wolves of Grand Manan Canada
- Swan’s Island (Burnt Coat Harbor Light, Maine) Celebrates Sesquicentennial
- Regular columns: Wickie’s Wisdom, From the Commodore, From the Archives, From the Bulletin, In Memoriam, Doomsday List, Keeper’s Korner, and Photos of Interest
And . . . so much more.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.