Inside the March-April 2023 edition
Many untold and forgotten stories that will not be found anywhere else, such as:
- Washington’s Destruction Island Lighthouse Wasting away
- What do lighthouse keepers do for fun?
- A Day in the Life of Rasmus Petersen, Lightkeeper at Tillamook Rock Light in Oregon
- The Lighthouse Keeper Who Saved Einstein
- Remembering Red Bluff Lighthouse, the first lighthouse on Admiralty Head in Washington
- Wreaths Across America Escort to Arlington began at West Quoddy Lighthouse, Maine
- The “Necessary” – A history of one of a lighthouse’s most used out-buildings
- Over 200 Chryslers Saved from a 1926 Shipwreck
- Wickie’s Wisdom
- Regular columns: From the Commodore, Recently Acquired Photos, Photos of Interest, From the Archives, From the Bulletin, Doomsday List, Crossword Puzzle, Lost Lighthouses, Keeper’s Korner
And . . . so much more.
Cover image is Eagle Harbor Lighthouse in Michigan by Bill Mowry of Ohio.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.