In the May-June 2020 issue:
- Inside this issue:
- Our Cover Story: Cape Mendocino Lighthouse in California
- The End of England’s Orfordness Lighthouse
- Just Exactly How We Do It
- Currituck Beach Lighthouse, NC Gets Ready for 145th Anniversary
- The Sky Keeper – Edwin M. Cruickshank
- High Water Threats to Four Great Lakes Lighthouses
- Death at Barren Rock: Henry C. Ray, Jr.
- Capt. John B. Dewyea Traveled the Country
- Nantucket Lightship/LV-112 awarded grant
- Little Cumberland Island Lighthouse – Endangered or Not?
- When History Was Demolished at Patos Island
- New Hope for Alaska’s Eldred Rock Lighthouse
- 1924 Fog Signal Installation
- Remembering Charles E. Feltner 1936-2020
- Plus regular columns – From the Commodore, Photos of Interest, From the Archives, Keeper’s Korner, Mail Boat, Lighthouse Crossword Puzzle, From the Bulletin, Wickie’s Wisdom
And . . . so much more.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.