Inside the May/June 2021 edition
Many Untold and Forgotten Stories that Will Not be Found Anywhere Else, such as:
- The Pacific Northwest Lighthouses of Carl W. Leick
- Cardona Island Lighthouse Condemned
- Point Bolivar, a Symbol of Liberty
- Chesapeake Lightship Master, Capt. Alexander Andersen, Honored with Grave Marker
- The First Ever Wedding at Maine’s Matinicus Rock Lighthouse
- Coast Guard Beach Patrol
- Life Downeast: Keepers of the Light
- Battle Weary Soldier’s Snapshots
- Death & Honor in Lighthouse Service
- Secret Flights at Lighthouse
- The Pastels of Cape Hatteras
- Project Nutmeg: Nuclear Bombs on The Outer Banks
- From the Personnel Files
- Maggie Campbell: Heroine of Bird Rock
- The Last Children at Pond Island – Maine
- On Hatteras Wind, Life on the Outer Banks in 1942 – Historical Fiction
- Lighthouse Keeping – From Politics to Civil Service
- The Rocks of Nubble Light – Maine
- Regular columns: From the Commodore, From the Archives, In Memoriam, From the Bulletin, Doomsday List, and the Keeper’s Korner
And . . . so much more.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.