Inside the May-June 2022 edition
Many untold and forgotten stories that will not be found anywhere else, such as:
- $1.5 Million Lighthouse Lens Stolen
- Michigan’s Save Our Lights” License Plates Awards $100,000 in Grants
- Absecon Lighthouse, NJ – Old and New
- Book review: The View from Split Rock
- Ukraine Lighthouse Destroyed by Russian Navy
- California’s Point Cabrillo Lighthouse – a photo graphic journey
- Walter White: A Lightkeeper’s Legacy – California light keeper at Point Montara, Point Arguello, Piedras Blancas, Point Arena, Point Cabrillo, Point Hueneme and movie consultant.
- Ohio’s Marblehead Lighthouse Turns 200
- How to Built a Lighthouse: Point Arena, California Memories
- Faux Lighthouse Built for Actress
- Regular columns: Wickie’s Wisdom, From the Commodore, From the Archives, From the Bulletin, In Memoriam, Doomsday List, Crossword Puzzle, Lost Lighthouses, Keeper’s Korner, and Photos of Interest
And . . . so much more.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.