Inside the May-June 2023 edition
Many untold and forgotten stories that will not be found anywhere else, such as:
- Winter Storm Damages New York’s Fire Island Lighthouse
- Massachusetts’ Chatham Lighthouse: A Photographic Journey
- The Ram Island (Maine) Lens Mystery
- Historic Shipwreck Washes Ashore at Fire Island Lighthouse in New York
- The Life and Times of Lighthouse Keeper Stella Prince of Horton Point Lighthouse in New York
- Assistant Keeper Killed in Shoot-Out at Florida’s Sanibel Island Lighthouse
- White Shoals Lighthouse – Not your Normal Maintenance Trip
- Tillamook Lighthouse in Oregon Gets Spruced Up
- Cape Hatteras Lens Is Moved
- Stabilization at New York’s Plum Island Lighthouse
- The Willapa Bay Years, A Day in the Life of Rasmus Petersen
- Book Review: Rock Lighthouses of Britain and Ireland by Christopher Nicholson
- Regular columns: From the Commodore, In Memoriam, From the Bulletin, Doomsday List, Crossword Puzzle, Lost Lighthouses, Keeper’s Korner
And . . . so much more.
Cover image is Horton Point Lighthouse in New York by Julie Lake.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.