In the November/December 2018 issue:
- Remembering Lighthouse Keeper Paul Baptiste
- Little River Lighthouse Keepers Honored After 170 Years with USLHS Grave Marker
- Keeper Barney Crockett Thomas Honored with USLHS Grave Marker
- Lighthouse Keeper Theodore T. Gaillard Honored with USLHS Grave Marker
- Four Mile Point – A Forgotten Lighthouse on the Hudson River
- Point Reyes Lighthouse
- How the West Was Won, Part 2 – The Langlois Keeper Dynasty
- Maryland’s Sandy Point Shoal Lighthouse Unsafe
- A Bright Future for Rock of Ages Lighthouse in Michigan
- Peninsula Point Light Tower Restored
- Chapter three, the epilogue, of a true lighthouse romance story with never before published photos.
- Plus regular columns – From the Commodore, Photos of interest, From the Archives, Keeper’s Korner, Wickie’s Wisdom, Lighthouse Crossword Puzzle
- And . . . so much more.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the story. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up to the current issue by clicking here.