In the November-December 2019 issue:
- Inside this issue:
- Our Life Among the Lighthouses – Keeper Arthur Carl Shaffer’s Daughters Tell of Lighthouse Life
- Saving Canada’s Head Harbour Lighthouse
- A Year of Good Cheer at Montauk Point Lighthouse in New York
- The Miricle of Cape Disappointment and the Bumble Bee
- U.S. Lighthouse Society takes over Point Wilson Light in Washington
- Ownership of Duxbury Pier Lighthouse Transferred
- Plus regular columns – Wickie’s Wisdom, From the Commodore, Photos of Interest, From the Archives, Keeper’s Korner, Lighthouse Crossword Puzzle, From the Bulletin
And . . . so much more.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.