Inside the November/December 2020 edition
Many Untold and Forgotten Stories that Will Not be Found Anywhere Else, such as:
- The Story of the Jovial Singing Lighthouse Keeper
- A Lighthouse Won on Coin Toss, Now Falling Apart
- Coast Guard Abandons a Maryland Lighthouse
- $4.3 Million Restoration Reopens a Closed Light
- Memories of Life at an Alaskan Lighthouse
- A Rhode Island Beacon Declared Excess Property
- Historian Gets National Award
- Keepers Honored With Grave Markers
- Memories of Living through a 1960s Hurricane at a Lighthouse
- Restoration of a Lesser Known but Beautiful New York Beacon
- The Passing of a Dedicated Maine Keeper
- The Sad Tale of a West Coast Lighthouse Keeper
- Book Reviews for Many New Books
- Plus regular columns – From the Commodore, Photos of Interest, From the Archives, Keeper’s Korner, Lighthouse Crossword Puzzle, From the Lighthouse Service Bulletin
- Plus a compelling Wickies Wisdom Editorial: History Under Attack
And . . . so much more.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.