Inside the November-December 2022 edition
Many untold and forgotten stories that will not be found anywhere else, such as:
- Mystery Grassy Island (Wisconsin) Lighthouse Keeper
- Restoration and Painting at Michigan’s Crisp Point Lighthouse
- A Rare Visit to West Sister Island Lighthouse, Ohio
- Cape Lookout Lighthouse, North Carolina, Threatened by Rising Water
- Bell Rock Keepers Trapped by Fire
- Bristol Ferry Lighthouse Sold
- Point Iroquois Under Wraps – Work being done at Michigan Lighthouse
- A Lighthouse Children’s Christmas and Scrapbook
- Josephine Horte Pingree Remembers Her Life as a lighthouse keeper’s wife
- Stepping Stones Decays While Awaiting Restoration
- Lantern Removed from Scituate Lighthouse in Massachusetts
- Wickie’s Wisdom
- Regular columns: From the Commodore, Book Reviews, From the Archives, From the Bulletin, Doomsday List, Crossword Puzzle, Lost Lighthouses, Keeper’s Korner
And . . . so much more.
Cover image is Whitefish Point Lighthouse in Michigan painted by Virginia Souza. Contact Virginia to get your copy of this great painting titled “Santa’s Milk & Cookies.” Painted Pirate Gallery, 649 St George Road, South Thomaston ME 04858 (207)502-0889. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.