Inside the September-October 2011 edition
Many untold and forgotten stories that will not be found anywhere else, such as:
- The Lighthouse and the Great War, A Journey into No Man’s Land (Marblehead, Ohio)
- Frank’s Fort (Lighthouses of Frankfort, Michigan)
- The Battle For Penfield Reef Light, Connecticut
- America’s Most Endangered Lighthouse – Poverty Island Lighthouse, Michigan
- A Haunting Tale – Pensacola Lighthouse, Florida
- Solved Lighthouse Mystery is Again Unsolved
- Ballast Point Lighthouse Seeks New Home, California
- Capt Charles Ferreira & the Lost Lights of Throggs Neck, New York – A Lighthouse Digest Special Report
- Monumental Restoration at Goat Island Lighthouse, Maine
- If Cape Spear, Newfoundland, Canada, Could Talk
- Restoration at Michigan’s Point Iroquois Lighthouse
- The Rebirth of the Cuckolds Lighthouse in Maine
- Maritime Manistee Michigan
- Regular columns: Wickie’s Wisdom, From the Commodore, Keepers Kitchen, Doomsday List, Keeper’s Korner, Collecting Nautical Antiques, and Doomsday List
And . . . so much more.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.