In the September-October 2020 issue:
- Inside this issue:
- Lighthouse Digest Milestone: Sept/Oct Issue Marks Our 275th Issue!
- Burnt Island Light ME Readies for Its Bicentennial
- Cape Charles Lighthouse Added to Doomsday List
- Lifeboat Inventor & Lighthouse Keeper Loring Myers Honored
- Harbor of Refuge Lighthouse in Delaware Freshened Up
- Up Close and Personal at White Shoal Lighthouse in Michigan
- “Welcome to the Lighthouse!” A story of lighthouse tour guides.
- No Pandemic Parades
- Terrible Tilly’s Tragic Tale
- Break-In at Cape Lookout, NC
- Highland Lighthouse Massachusetts getting a $2 Million Restoration
- Battle at Sunset Hotel and the Barnegat Lighthouse in New Jersey
- Cape Disappointment Trail Closed
- Renewal in Vermilion Ohio
- Drum Point Maryland Brightens Up
- Menominee North Pier, Michigan Vandalized
- Sheboygan Wisconsin’s Forgotten Lighthouses
- Two West Quoddy Lighthouse, ME Keepers Honored
- Man Visits Keeper Class Tender Named After his Grandfather
- Book Reviews
- Plus regular columns – From the Commodore, Photos of Interest, From the Archives, Keeper’s Korner, Lighthouse Crossword Puzzle, From the Bulletin
And . . . so much more.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.