Inside the September/October2021 edition
Many Untold and Forgotten Stories that Will Not be Found Anywhere Else, such as:
- Fred Samuelson goes to the Fair plus his Lighthouse Photo Album
- Freedom’s Beacon – Old Point Comfort Lighthouse, Virginia
- Australia’s Cape Byron Lighthouse Heritage Lighthouse of the Year
- Four Hundred Year Old Lighthouse gets UNESCO Status
- The Keeper Did What? Some “punishments and discipline for lighthouse keepers
- Peshtigo Reef Lightship and its Poisoned Water
- Daredevil cyclist Born in the West Quoddy Lighthouse Tower
- Cape Melville Lighthouse at the Entrance to the China Sea
- Regular columns: From the Commodore, From the Archives, Doomsday List, Keeper’s Korner, and the Wickie’s Wisdom
And . . . so much more.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.