Inside the September-October 2022 edition
Many untold and forgotten stories that will not be found anywhere else, such as:
- Status Quo for Maine’s Dice Head Lighthouse
- Grave Marker Ceremonies for Six Cape Canaveral Keepers and Two Florida Keys Reef Keepers
- Port Austin Reef Lighthouse, Michigan Gets Grant
- The Lighthouse Paintings of Andrew Winter
- Capturing the Sun and Maine’s Seguin Island Light
- White Shoal Lighthouse Replica Built to Honor Service
- The Lost Billingsgate Lighthouse
- Vintage Lighthouse Movies: Murder, Mayhem, And Mystery Awards
- Barnegat Light in New Jersey Ready to Reopen
- Rails and Sails Trading Cards
- Chicken Rock Lighthouse Repairs
- West Quoddy Head Lighthouse Welcomes 600,000th Visitor
- Regular columns: From the Commodore, Book Review, From the Archives, From Around the Globe, From the Bulletin, In Memoriam, Doomsday List, Crossword Puzzle, Lost Lighthouses, Keeper’s Korner, and Photos of Interest
And . . . so much more.
Cover image is Crisp Point Lighthouse in Michigan taken by Doug Lempke.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.