In the September-October 2019 issue:
- Inside this issue:
- Many Old & Never Before Published Photos
- Rare Lighthouse Documents Found & the Ingalls Family Connection
- The Wyman Lighthouse Keeper Dynasty
- Only Known Keeper Portrait Found
- Honoring Michigan’s 1st Lady Keeper
- 200 Year Old Log Book Donated
- History Corrected for a Hudson River Lighthouse
- The Keeper’s Porcupine
- Dark for Over 100 years – Lighthouse Relighted
- Plus regular columns – Wickie’s Wisdom, From the Commodore, Photos of Interest, From the Archives, Keeper’s Korner, Lighthouse Crossword Puzzle, From the Bulletin
And . . . so much more.
Read the complete issue with all the photos as printed in the Lighthouse Digest.
This is a Download. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email from us telling you how to download the issue. You can only download one time, so once you retrieve it, you should save it to your computer if you want to refer back to it.
Please note: You should download to a device with adequate storage or memory so that the issue can be saved. Each PDF issue is roughly 50MB. Data and usage rates may apply to Lighthouse Digest download and use. To view the PDF download, you must have the Adobe Reader® software installed on your computer. To get a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
If you are looking for a printed version of any back issues you can order back issues up thru the current issue by clicking here.