This is an original image cut from the July 12, 1851 edition of Gleason’s Pictorial Drawing-Room Companion Newspaper. Approximately 11”W x 7 ¼”H. This would look great if it was matted and framed for display. Before the current Minot’s Ledge Lighthouse, known as the Lovers Light, was built, from 1851 to 1860, this lightship was stationed at the site to warn mariners away from the ledge. It is in very good condition. This is a rare original item that is sold as-is with no return.